Job Title: Tax Accountant
Location: Boise, ID
Our partner Dave Hammons is retiring after 38 years and we are seeking an experienced tax accountant to help fill his shoes. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting and tax preparation, and will be responsible for managing a growing portfolio of clients.
As an accountant at Wilson, Harris & Company, you have the independence and flexibility of running your own practice within the security and convenience of a firm environment. You are able to determine your schedule, client list, and billing rates while having an office staff that handles all administrative tasks and costs. You also have the enormous benefit of friendly and knowledgeable colleagues here to assist with any questions or problems as they arise.
- Prepare and review tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts and estates
- Conduct tax planning and research to ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations
- Communicate effectively with clients and provide exceptional customer service
- Assist with tax audits and respond to inquiries from tax authorities
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial statements and conduct reviews
- Provide guidance to clients on tax-related issues and opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with changes in tax laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field
- CPA certification or actively pursuing certification
- At least 2 years of experience in tax preparation and accounting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
We offer an extremely competitive salary and benefits package, which includes an annual bonus based on billings.
If interested, please send a resume to Michelle Wilson at email@example.com. And feel free to call (208-344-1355) or email her with any questions.